• Profile picture of Amethyste

    Amethyste wrote a new post

    Flowers

    And then without flowers:Lemon tree,Mandarin tree,Red rosesPerfumes and butterflies arms.«What would life be?»

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Tim

    Tim wrote a new post

    THE SADIE PROBLEM

    This is in reference to the poem I made called Sadie Winters is not real. (Now deleted)It's based on an episode by Rick Beato (youtube) in which he created an AI character named Sadie Winters who is a fictional...

    Read More
    11 Comments
    • If you follow Rick Beato you must be a music enthusiast.
      I have seen Rick discussing the impact of AI in the music industry and even he has said it’s getting harder to identy human from digitally created music.
      The same can be said for any ‘writing’ site….who is doing the writing.
      I for one, would never post an AI produced piece without declaring it.
      Sometimes, I’ll write a piece, get AI to tidy it up and then post both versions and let others decide which is better.Usually, it’s the AI free version .
      Its a crazy old world.🌞

      • Yes it is, Peter. I’m a drummer of 52 years. Thanks for the comment.

    • Hell yeah, Beato, has a great show. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • There a few things in life I detest more than AI .. and I can only think of four members of my own species that fall into that category .. All of whom are supposedly world leaders and one of which has no intelligence whatsoever, let alone artificial .. 😎👍I found this to be a compelling read which could prove write for further debate .. Neville

    • I fear this is going to be a case of “the internet is forever”. Once it’s been used to train an AI, which somehow it seems like it already has, I don’t think deleting it will remove it from its “memory”. We’re entering a brave new world of technology and I’m quickly starting to feel very unprepared for it.

      • I can relate to your feelings, Green. Thanks for the comment.

    • Powerful and poignant

  • Profile picture of PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos)
    I Never Did It but There's Glass in the Garden

    I never did it. Not the way they say. Not with malice, not with rage I only ever loved too much.The moon was full when I found it, not lost, no, just misplaced by fate. Smiled like a memory...

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Profile picture of Ghosteen

    Ghosteen wrote a new post

    Shorts from Library of Unwritten Love Letters

    Adventures in the Skin Trade    Baggage kneels heavy on our hearts  late night Hotel porter lays two suitcases  underneath a broken neon sign.  It crackles ‘For Lost Lovers Only’    Crush my burning lips as ashes  coil bed sheets into sailing knots,  let's shelter in our skin...

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Profile picture of Thomas W. Case

    Thomas W. Case and Profile picture of Sam DickensSam Dickens are now friends

    Profile Photo
    Thomas W. Case
    @thomaswcase
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Profile Photo
CaseyJo
@caseyjo
Profile Photo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Profile Photo
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Profile Photo
Logan Clark
@ganlo

Groups

My Recent Posts

Unbutton Me

Ledger of Shadows and Desire

New Report

Close