• Profile picture of Neville

    Neville wrote a new post

    Fear of Word Blindness

    Fear of Word Blindness   Banks of blank ivorine stacked high but thinly like old oriental   lacquered tsuba .. Each scream both loud and high enough to shatter those fragile hand blown champagne flutes you   long treasured .. Whereas, somewhere else completely, rows of old scribes sit cross legged in their temples calmly contemplating white...

    Read More
    10 Comments
    • This gives me old Korean movies with the monks or a person taking notes, sitting and writing, and people ignoring them as they go about having their conversations.
      Interesting

    • Tremendous work, my friend.

    • Nice, pleasant work.

      • Many thank you’s Daniel .. Kind regards and all good things, Neville 😎👍

    • I see it as concern for a world that may be in trouble or a culture that may be disappearing.
      Nice one Neville. (Relic)

      • I always thought you had a good eye Tim .. now I know we both proved you write .. kindest regards, Neville

    • I’m not sure if I got You right here, but in my mind I see it as the fear of writer’s block, maybe because I see myself here with the white pages waiting for words… Good Coffee Saturday ☕

      • There’s no other that can read me quite the way You read me my Friend .. Thank You so very much .. Neville make mine a dubble & I’ll be write around .. ☕☕😎👍

  • Profile picture of Daniel Long

    Daniel Long wrote a new post

    Eye Candles

    Candles within your eyes, illuming my shadow.  Lonely in the dim I was, there is now a glow to follow. 

    Read More
    5 Comments
    • This short and I can’t help to say aww. This is sweet

    • You know what I like about you, Daniel? You write and pour your heart out and couldn’t care less what others think or if you even get a nod or comment. You’re incredibly talented. Never stop being you.

      • It’s how I’ve been living… pretty much in the shadow for a long time now. I refuse to analyze too many of other poet’s work and I don’t like there being too much rigid structure on writing. I write how I feel and in a fluid, bending structure that allows me to complete whatever piece I want the way I want it delivered to the world.

        Thank you as always Alexandria,
        Daniel

    • Esoteric and beautiful. The image you painted here was filled with passion and beauty. Enjoyed this much.

      John

  • Profile picture of Daniel Long

    Daniel Long wrote a new post

    Memories Stir

    A blanket of dust obscures our picture. Soft earth once your skin, now dusted with snow.   This sheet had layered over months without warmth. However, we are soon to hold each other again.   Then spring will dawn upon the rains of April and shower...

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • Profile picture of Amethyste

    Amethyste wrote a new post

    Poem

    A poem how precious it isLet me talk my whole lifeAbout a poem.

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Profile picture of Daniel Long

    Daniel Long wrote a new post

    The Seasons of My Mood

    Regardless of summer joyousness, I will sense the overcast of wintry darkness.   Sometimes I will feel happiness, yet there is that which lingers smotheringly.   Always at the brim of my eyes is a teary shower   which glazes over my eyes and thunderous shouts...

    Read More
    3 Comments
    • I’ve never thought of it as like seasons before, but now that I have it is a strangely accurate description, especially when it feels more unpredictable. Maybe I should invest in an emotional tornado shelter.

      • A shelter from emotional tornadoes would be medication coupled with therapy… take it from me! lol

    • Powerfully penned, Daniel. Incredible write my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Profile Photo
CaseyJo
@caseyjo
Profile Photo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Profile Photo
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Profile Photo
Logan Clark
@ganlo

Groups

My Recent Posts

Unbutton Me

Ledger of Shadows and Desire

New Report

Close