• Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    dwell

    darkness dwells inside anger tremblesa lull in my speech means I am thinkingdevouring the light which shinesshrinking psychedelic thinkingstrobes of misery spinmy thoughts expandwith ideas of hurt to recallmy mind looks at the worldgood with fangs and clawsthe dark...

    Read More
    3 Comments
  • Profile picture of Tim

    Tim wrote a new post

    A Blossom Fell

    Under the slumping shoulders of the cafe's awningI watched tiny rain circles loosely burst in puddleson the ground whilemy hair lightly waved fromSeptember's weary winds.Nat King Cole sang softly"A Blossom Fell,"on small hanging speakers when she strolled byquickly catching...

    Read More
    8 Comments
    • beautifully written I felt this 💕

    • Best revenge, live happily ever happy without them holding a place inside you. Easy to say, I know. Yet, writing it out is also great therapy and makes you breathe better. Our success comes from trial and error. You succeed regardless.
      Write it out amigo.

    • Beautifully penned, Tim. Amazing write my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • I note you still have it .. exquisitely poemed good sir .. Regards to both you n ya pen .. Neville

  • Profile picture of Ghosteen

    Ghosteen wrote a new post

    Some Call it Kismet

    Guttering flames of her red dress  blazed into the hours after midnight,  where she danced on the furthest table    She could have been the train window girl  who peeled me from the platform  placed her ticket in the pocket astride my heart,  our destination was...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Amethyste

    Amethyste wrote a new post

    45

    I found a sun down there;And there was a moon;They called it that way;Moon;There was a sky;Some bright spotsThat shone especially in the night;I found trees;Trees couldn’t move;And then there were other objectsThat just like me, moved;They had limbsAnd...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Sam Dickens

    Sam Dickens wrote a new post

    Wind Apples

    Monroe stood looking through the mesh wire fence at the apple tree. Countless red, fat, orbs hung from every twig, glistening in the sunlight. This fence isn't too high to climb anymore, I think. When I was ten, it was,...

    Read More
    4 Comments
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Profile Photo
CaseyJo
@caseyjo
Profile Photo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Profile Photo
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Profile Photo
Logan Clark
@ganlo

Groups

My Recent Posts

Unbutton Me

Ledger of Shadows and Desire

New Report

Close