• Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    my witchy friend

    dwells in silence fortitudefor a love between twoone is distant and closed off from viewthe other smitten intimately confidinga friendship of the eternalfate to cast each at oddsthe pendulum swings there is mistrusta mistress of the night, a lady...

    Read More
    9 Comments
    • Brilliance Brenda. You’re a magnificent poet my friend. Spellbound!!! xoxo

      • hello dearest Keith good afternoon thank you graciously I am enjoying my afternoon after receiving a house of thosand corpses book by Rob Zombie❤

    • Wistufl, whimsical and a conflict of emotions battling within this stunning piece. The imagery is on full throttle.
      j.

      • hello dearest Jacob thank you graciously for the thoughts on this piece it is often difficult for witches to remain friends❤

    • Sort of like a dissention among the ranks vibe. This does have a witchy, almost horror scented feel to it. Nice!

      • hello dearest Tim thank you graciously I love your interpretation I miss this witchy friend of mine but we are trouble together❤

    • Don’t know where my fingers went, Crimsin. I meant “wistful”—getting jumbled in my old age.
      j.

  • Profile picture of PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos)
    Drone Sharks in the Network

      They swim in fiber, without flesh or blood, drone sharks with soulless eyes, sniffing out clicks, devouring silence, with teeth of algorithm and calm. They don't roar, they don't scream—they merely suggest, with fake smiles and filters in a row....

    Read More
    8 Comments
    • What an amazing and truthful piece. This word is fucked! Brilliance is written all over this piece. Great work my friend.

    • Wow, what great metaphor in this.
      The state of politics and the state of journalism.
      And we fall for it all and go after the bait and get caught in the net of despair and anger.
      Really strong writing…telling it like it is, reminds me of The Beats.
      j.

    • Brilliantly penned, PAR. Into the book it belongs! Excellent write my friend, next level amazing. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • ‘The networks cast shiny bait, baits of likes, likes, promises.
      And we, shoals of scattered attention, dance to the beat of their haste.

      Coherence? An extinct luxury, like fossils of ethics in digital museums.
      Everything is fragment, everything is instant, in a feed that never returns.

      Time is no longer a line—it is a loop, an eternal scroll, without digestion.
      Thinking has become an obsolete gesture, feeling, a notification.’

      Today’s essential thought, set within thinking out of the normal box – forever welcome. Focus on the might be will.. the other has had its day – perhaps?

  • Profile picture of Visions_of_Insanity

    Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post

    You're ugly every morning

    Good Morning, You did one thing wrong, you woke upIf I haven't told you beforeI'm tired of this rut As my stomach turnsAcid reflux burnsI know exactly what I must do Do you know how I feel? when you devour a mealGo look...

    Read More
    16 Comments
    • Great! Happy to see you here. Big hug.

    • hi Keith this is very honest❤

    • If they were Krispy Kreme, I might understand the urge. But wow, Vol, this is so upfront and in your face, I think it
      simply broke the mirror.
      j.

      • HA! Yeah Krispy Kreme’s are good. That mirror has been broken for a long time. No need to fix. Thanks Jacob. Appreciate it!!

    • Powerfully penned, Keith. Great write my friend, you still bring it. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • This is a hard hitting piece that tells more about the state of the relationship than about the outer appearance of this woman. If he looked at her with the eyes of love, everything about her from the messy hair to the stained dressing gown would appear beautiful to him. He would only see her inner beauty. But between the couple you describe there isn’t much love anymore.
      Perfectly observed and put into words, dear Keith! Xoxo

      • Hello Sappho. You’re right. There is no love left here in this relationship. Only criticism and mockery. A wonderful observation only you can deliver my awesome friend.
        Peace..xoxoxxo

    • Kinda felt that way about my first husband. I have referred to him as Fat Boy and tiny-dick. Worst was that despite being nearly 400 lbs (I always say 600) and having a “stub” – he cheated! Add in the violence and threats…I wished for him to die.
      It took 20 years after I left but he’s gone!

    • DAMN! I believe you mentioned “fat boy” & “tiny dick” in a few of your writes. Appreciate the feedback, always!

    • Well, Damn, the reiteration of Go look in the mirror is a banger. People generally do not see what they become until they are forced to. Keith very, very open write

  • Profile picture of Backdeckbenny (Peter)

    Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post

    make me an offer

    I offer myself to you twice a day,at morning’s opening, at night’s soft closure an endless vow that neither time nor agecan strip away.I know the reasons you reject my offer:weariness dragging, desire gone quiet,the body’s shifting tides,the cooling...

    Read More
    3 Comments
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Profile Photo
CaseyJo
@caseyjo
Profile Photo
Atticus Abbey
@bonjour
Profile Photo
TreeMap
@penguinphile
Profile Photo
Logan Clark
@ganlo

Groups

My Recent Posts

Unbutton Me

Ledger of Shadows and Desire

New Report

Close