• Profile picture of Titanium K

    Titanium K wrote a new post

    That time you missed my birthday

    That time you missed my birthday     That’s when I grew up. It’s when I knew I didn’t figure in your plans or rise to your consciousness   Time to put on the big girl pants, get on with life on my own   So I did with a vengeance turning...

    Read More
    7 Comments
    • Powerfully penned, K. Excellent write my friend. Nice to see you again. Appreciate you.

      Damian

      • Thanks, Damian
        It feels good to have something to say again. Reposted this one because of the next one, which is a new write.
        Happy new year!
        ❤️k

    • This is excellent! It reminds me of the saying
      Never let them see you sweat.
      For me that applies to determination. To simply refuse to be taken for granted.
      Love this!

      • This one stung a bit back when I wrote it… but things have shifted.
        Thanks for reading!
        ❤️k

    • hello lovely Broken One I feel I missed out on something in you it so hard for me to connect with people… I would hope I could make you feel special always great write ❤️

      • Hi Brenda
        You have a knack for making people feel special! Thanks for connecting with this.
        Happy new year
        ❤️k

    • Yeah, this was ouchy back when I wrote it, you’re definitely right about that. I reposted because I wrote a counterpart today… with much less ouch.
      ❤️k

  • Profile picture of PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos)

    PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) changed their profile picture

  • Profile picture of Ghosteen

    Ghosteen wrote a new post

    Love is the Blood Donor

    The cursor blinks  as the last whisky drip  from the final bottle on  highway ‘where do we go from here’    Our saviour turns  wine into words  and we all drink, be merry,  fucked on verb and vowel aperitif   the last supper is merely a dot.com away    Your love for each other inspires and it's the colour of snipers'...

    Read More
    3 Comments
    • This is so sweet I am sure they are going to love this.

    • Hahaha. This is brilliant my friend.
      Where would we be without being inspired!
      It just feels so good when we catch it, you know, that special feeling to grab our pens like wands and connect it to paper.
      This write has my brain firing on all cylinders amigo!
      Thanks for the blood/love rush!
      I am honored:)

      And Honoria is one of my favorite human beings.
      You have me in great company!

    • Dude, I’m at a loss with what to say. Yes, that happens. Lol
      As I said the other day, I have an online friend for over 25 years now, because of creative writing. We all may write alone, but we revel in it in little groups.
      Saturday I went day-drinking at the VFW with some other veterans. It’s been awhile and they let me know that I was missed.
      An online site has much the same sentiment. it lets you know that you do matter, even a little bit. So thank you, Rob. It’s mutual.
      Who knew back then that me and that punk Del would become a couple! LOL (yes, we call each other punk a lot).
      A side bonus of it all is that we both got to see how “real” the other was. No fake persona, no BS. We are what we write.
      I do try to be sincere and I suppose Del is validation of that.
      Happy New Year, Rob. ’26 is an open world of opportunity. Snatch it by it’s hair! lol

  • Profile picture of Liziantus-Marantus

    Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post

    Cry Baby

    Perhaps you have a faucet in your eyes.And people twist it.Emotions you recognize. But not explain or apologize.And so they call you,cry baby.For your tears and eyes oh so blue. You've lost all your friends,that's true.You tell yourself, it's them,not you.Because...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Sam Nash

    Sam Nash wrote a new post

    I hate sexting

    I hate sexting.We used to love sexting.I thought I’d give it another try.I sent her a text that goes like this:“My back is hurting me, I need a massage.Do we still have some massage oil?Or shall I buy some...

    Read More
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Profile Photo
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Profile Photo
Lizz
@mysterious-girl
Profile Photo
M.E
@mustapha
Profile Photo
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256

Groups

Group logo of Welcome Group
Welcome Group
Public Group
Group logo of Unsung Underground
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Group logo of Music is Art
Music is Art
Public Group

My Recent Posts

sulk

azure

Location

California

New Report

Close