• Profile picture of Visions_of_Insanity

    Visions_of_Insanity changed their profile picture

  • Profile picture of Sappho (Elke)

    Sappho (Elke) wrote a new post

    Hard Shell - Heart of Gold

    You are an incorruptible observer of lifeWith precise words, cutting like a knife You analyse with sharp focus and sobrietyExposing the abyss of a rotten societyYour essays stand out by eleganceThoughtful research and eloquenceYour exciting reports on music historyAre...

    Read More
    9 Comments
    • WOW! I’m honored and lost for words. Your exquisite brilliance in this piece, captures exactly what I try to write and express. Thank you Elke for this wonderful tribute. xxoxx

    • Beautifully penned, Elke. Amazing tribute to Keith, you really captured his essence my friend. He definitely deserves the honor he’s a stand up guy from the neighborhood. From what he commented above I think he approves. Nicely done. Appreciate you .

      Damian

    • hello lovely poetess Keith truly is beautiful a writer and a friend ❤️this is an intelligent and thoughtful write,,,

    • A powerful ode to the role of the writer as witness, critic, and humanist. Clear-eyed, generous, and thoughtfully constructed.

    • Awe! Your kind words make me blush. A thousand times thank YOU, dear Honoria! 🙏

  • Profile picture of Liziantus-Marantus

    Liziantus-Marantus wrote a new post

    Will You?

    I know I can be a little messed up.I know I can sometimes be too much.But tell me honestly. Would you still love me in darkness beyond?Far away from the safety of the front?Would you still love me as I...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Amethyste

    Amethyste wrote a new post

    Sadden

    I like you so muchAnd I hope you like me tooWe meet time after timeBut today I was having these thoughtsWhat if you stop liking meIt would sadden me a lot.

    Read More
    4 Comments
  • Profile picture of Titanium K

    Titanium K wrote a new post

    That time I missed your birthday

    That time I missed your birthday   I never believed the date could          just       slip              by without demanding my focus –   a big red crayon circle     on my mind's calendar...

    Read More
    5 Comments
    • Cleverly penned, K. Amazing write my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • hello Broken One this made me sad…I was thinking earlier that I go along thinking I’m kind until I look at my relationships and realize how mean I can be and I do feel guilty thought provoking write ❤️

      • Sorry to make you sad. I doubt that you’re mean, though!
        This was sort of a response to the other one I posted today. No point feeling guilty when the other person has already left the relationship.
        Thanks for reading!
        ❤️k

    • You got it. These two poems are a pair even though they’re about 5 years apart. It just took that long…
      Thanks for reading it!
      ❤️k

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Profile Photo
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Profile Photo
Lizz
@mysterious-girl
Profile Photo
M.E
@mustapha
Profile Photo
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256

Groups

Group logo of Welcome Group
Welcome Group
Public Group
Group logo of Unsung Underground
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Group logo of Music is Art
Music is Art
Public Group

My Recent Posts

sulk

azure

Location

California

New Report

Close