-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Mstrmnd1923 wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Amethyste changed their profile picture
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
6 Comments-
Funny immediately I thought of the Diddy trial that is going on. This is a strong poem and makes you take pause. Nice. ;))
-
-
-
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
14 Comments-
-
I really loved the ending dearest Damian yes powerful words and I love and still love Jim as I shake the cotton from my brain…great write and dedication ❤️
-
-
-
This had the cadence of a song to it. His influence drifting through you, perhaps? What a great ode to your inspiration, my friend
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Numer0-un0
@numer0-un0
Rosie C
@rosie415
D. Ignatov
@ignatov
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Al Ashcott
@al-ashcott
My Recent Posts

Clouds Without A Home
- April 6, 2026

The Calling Of The Currents
- April 5, 2026







Beautifully penned, LDF. Another stellar write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian