-
Poetic Gawdess wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
Seductively penned, P.G. A quicken your pulse kinda flavor to this write my friend. Nicely done. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
6 Comments-
Beautifully penned, Fia. This is an incredible write and I also dig your narrating voice my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
1 Comment-
I can’t explain love.I think it’s been so romanticised and commercialised that nobody knows what it is.In my mind there is no singular thing such as love….love might be the collective noun for lots of emotions.
I think the love that most people talk about is nothing more than an attachment that they can’t live without.
Hmmm
-
-
ReggiePoet wrote a new post
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
Aww, dearest crim, no wonder your mind is a tormented place. That has to be unbearable to face at times even if he is at peace now. 💔 Big hugs!
-
-
Powerfully penned, Brenda. This tugs at my heartstrings my friend. Sending prayers and positive energy your way. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Groups
My Recent Posts

Golden Quill
- April 27, 2026

They saved the best for last
- April 21, 2026
Location
Massachusetts USA,





Who wouldn’t be a fan of that? Great ink.