-
ReggiePoet wrote a new post
-
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) wrote a new post
5 Comments -
S. Libellule wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Nick DC wrote a new post
6 Comments-
Funny immediately I thought of the Diddy trial that is going on. This is a strong poem and makes you take pause. Nice. ;))
-
-
-
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
14 Comments-
-
I really loved the ending dearest Damian yes powerful words and I love and still love Jim as I shake the cotton from my brain…great write and dedication ❤️
-
-
-
This had the cadence of a song to it. His influence drifting through you, perhaps? What a great ode to your inspiration, my friend
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Groups
My Recent Posts

Golden Quill
- April 27, 2026

They saved the best for last
- April 21, 2026
Location
Massachusetts USA,





Powerfully penned, PAR. Incredible write my friend. You never disappoint, thanks for sharing. Appreciate you.
Damian