-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Sounds like joyous tears then. My dad worked on cars some when I was younger, sometimes I smell fresh paint mixed with bondo. lol. I also enjoy watch car revivals on YouTube. I find it relaxing for some reason. Grease monkey, huh? Great story my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Mary. So glad you enjoyed the write my friend. Cool, my first car was a Camaro. I love cars & trucks even though I’m not mechanical at all. lol. When I need to relax I watch YouTube for the Car revival shows. A guilty pleasure I guess. lol. Never enough time. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
A metaphorical genius you are indeed, bro.
When those memories hit!!!..Like a Rolodex of the mind
Can’t say enough about this vibe!!much respect
Naaj
-
You don’t know what you got till it’s gone. Most cars today look like cheap matchbox cars. Great ink.
-
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
14 Comments -
-
Damian DeadLove and
DampKitten are now friends
-
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Groups
My Recent Posts

Golden Quill
- April 27, 2026

They saved the best for last
- April 21, 2026
Location
Massachusetts USA,






Okay, I’m gonna admit it. This brought me to tears. The memories I have of wandering salvage yards with daddy, scavenging parts for his current car project, are some of the most precious for me. Daddy’s little grease monkey. I can smell the old interiors & rust still. Thank you for the journey back, my friend