-
ReggiePoet wrote a new post
4 Comments -
ReggiePoet wrote a new post
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Willow changed their profile picture
-
blue wrote a new post
3 Comments-
Go back and edit at the last two lines. There’s a space in the word “shoe”.
We always wonder if past lovers think about us… it’s a natural thing. Particularly at the grocery. And for all you guys out there that fucked me… yes, I remember you – particularly in produce when I’m looking through the cucumbers.
Seriously, Blue – I can relate. Now put your shoes in the dryer and go back for that check out boy.
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Groups
My Recent Posts

Golden Quill
- April 27, 2026

They saved the best for last
- April 21, 2026
Location
Massachusetts USA,







😂😂 If i could get a vintage, perfectly preserved Chevy Luv, that would be my ride. But alas…I walk instead