• Profile picture of Fia Naturie

    Fia Naturie wrote a new post

    Choice

    I have chosen to wait I have waited for too long I have chosen you  Have I chosen wrong? You make me rethink too many things Should I have said yes Should I have accepted that ring Confusion and doubts Races through my mind Would things have been...

    Read More
    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    1 Comment
  • Profile picture of Fia Naturie

    Fia Naturie wrote a new post

    Rose

    Your beauty is like The RoseDo you know that every rose has 40 pedalsWithin every petal, there is a slight variationA nuance that shows its imperfectionBut the imperfection is perfection in the eye of the beholderThe outer petals bloom...

    Read More
    Profile Photo liked this
  • Profile picture of Fia Naturie

    Fia Naturie wrote a new post

    Mafia Romance

    She walks in as if she's the most expensive liquor bottle in this place.  You know the kind I'm talking about, the top-shelf dark kind. Always chilled.The minute those legs walked through the door; I knew it was her.She...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of Fia Naturie

    Fia Naturie wrote a new post

    Jack and Lily Legend

    The sun smiles the clouds weep as I run in through the forest it is you I seek They do not know lips are sealed Until it meets yours and the magic we weld I call out your name As I run in the meadow little wishes float in...

    Read More
    Profile PhotoProfile PhotoProfile Photo liked this
    1 Comment
  • Profile picture of Fia Naturie

    Fia Naturie changed their profile picture

    Profile Photo liked this
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Profile Photo
Visions_of_Insanity
@insanevisions
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Poetic Gawdess
@poeticgawdess
Profile Photo
goldenmyst
@goldenmyst

Groups

Group logo of Unsung Underground
Unsung Underground
Private Group

My Recent Posts

Washing machine doubt

Trash on Everest

New Report

Close