-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
6 Comments-
Me too. I actually don’t drink. But if your laced with a fine liquor, I would totally lick it off of you. Love the erotic writes you create!
-
“It is after when it invades and corrupts”
Oh, hell yeah, it is! What an incredible metaphor you have conjured! I like the amber liquids with the chocolate on the rim… -
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
OMG, I’ve been waiting for you to ask…
Just put on that black bowtie and your stilettos. I’ll light a candle. No napkins. I’ll lick up the juice. -
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Visions_of_Insanity
@insanevisions
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Poetic Gawdess
@poeticgawdess
goldenmyst
@goldenmyst
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

Washing machine doubt
- May 24, 2025

Trash on Everest
- May 24, 2025





This is amazing. I love how you guide us on this journey of horror. Well written. Also, the fact that you put both poem and story together is a good idea.