-
goldenmyst and
dimpy are now friends
-
goldenmyst wrote a new post
3 Comments-
While perusing past comments on some of my works, I saw yours on my piece, “Road Trip,” and thought I needed to get to know you. I moved to the first piece you posted since most of us want to start strong, and boy was I right. This is outstanding, John, and I wish more people could see it. A killer piece, for sure.
-
goldenmyst and
Willow are now friends
-
InDreamz and
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) are now friends
-
Broom and
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos) are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Visions_of_Insanity
@insanevisions
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Poetic Gawdess
@poeticgawdess
goldenmyst
@goldenmyst
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

Washing machine doubt
- May 24, 2025

Trash on Everest
- May 24, 2025



Thank you so much, my friend. Glad this left a strong impression with you. 🙂
John