-
InDreamz and
Damian DeadLove are now friends
-
goldenmyst wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Broom wrote a new post
7 Comments-
“when she makes homemade baked mac n cheese” I love when they do things with being asked. Beautiful piece
-
My friend, your words here made me very happy. Loved this. Your sunshine and joy reached me here. And I am most glad I read this today.
John
-
Damian DeadLove and
Lilly are now friends
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Visions_of_Insanity
@insanevisions
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Poetic Gawdess
@poeticgawdess
goldenmyst
@goldenmyst
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
My Recent Posts

Washing machine doubt
- May 24, 2025

Trash on Everest
- May 24, 2025





Deep gratitude, my friend, Her. This was an imagined life of a real person I met on the streets of Cartagena, Columbia Christmas before last. She and I embraced for a picture. She was such a sweet lady of African descent. She had a warm smile and I felt the warm vibes from her heart. This is how I imagined her life.
John