-
Crimsin wrote a new post
8 Comments-
A harmless pass time or a dangerous thing to dream in the thoughts and words of another? Nice capture, Brenda. 🌼
-
-
-
Betty and
Thomas W. Case are now friends
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
5 Comments-
-
hi DC I love forward to reading more I love scifi which I believe there are others out there in space related to us by the cosmos 💕
-
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
9 Comments-
Omg….I gotta stop reading your writes….you’re one sexy woman or at least in my mind you are.
Very hot piece.
-
-
This poem actually caught me off guard with how raw it is told haha. I’m happy I found it and I shall bookmark it. This is how erotic poetry should be hehe. Bravo!
-
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
5 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Jay
@autumnjay
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
uma summultima
@summultima
Groups
My Recent Posts

Sovereign Blues
- September 26, 2026

Procedural
- September 18, 2026





thank you graciously dearest Keith I appreciate you 💕