-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
6 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
7 Comments-
This is an interesting read. I keep going back to “Touch the dark and explain yourself “I mean to explain to the darkness why you had to touch it. makes me think. Nice Brenda;))
-
-
-
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
8 Comments-
-
Thanks so much for reading and listening, as well as your kind words, Adira. That’s what I was afraid of that people would want more, I’m kidding. lol. I was just trying to remember the melody, I knew my voice isn’t great. But I still now the melody, so it all worked out in the end. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
I couldn’t get the audio to play but I really like the lyrics. As usual, you don’t skate across the surface. You take us deeper than many do. My daughter keeps telling me songs are just poetry with a tune. Not sure where that drops me…I always hear my poetry with a tune. Nicely done, my friend
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. Sorry you couldn’t hear it, Fia was able to and so was Adira. It plays for me, this is why I hate technology. lol. Anyways I’ll try to get it resolved, I wanted you to hear it as well. She’s pretty spot on, lyricist obviously make more money than most poets. I also think that’s why poets or writers are involved in music. They more likely to be heard. lol. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
Wow, do they seriously have these cereal commercials in Morocco? I’m wondering if you even know who these characters are?
-
-
-
My favorite is count chocula testing with the tips of his teeth again st your skin to check sweet you are hehehehe
-
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Jay
@autumnjay
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
uma summultima
@summultima
Groups
My Recent Posts

Sovereign Blues
- September 26, 2026

Procedural
- September 18, 2026





Such a cute story, Sam. I should think you look completely at ease leaning over a desk with your pants around your ankles. Which reminds me how much I like your apples. You know, there’s this snake in the bush that keeps whispering I need to take a bite.