• Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    melancholy

    darkness trips my vision in the morose emotionseeking shelter in the deep notes of melancholywith lost hopes and memoriescoveting the moments of solace in between my thoughts wander the darkI collect shadows in the gloomwith tears wept and feelings...

    Read More
    11 Comments
  • Profile picture of Cipher

    Cipher wrote a new post

    Always

      Always If my heart were to suddenly become the sum of stone I would want your names chiseled over the surface to forever have a place In the forever element of this poetic face Drifting the rifts of time and space Wherever it is we go when we go I would take you with me always in all ways ***Cipher Poems ***

    Read More
    5 Comments
  • Profile picture of Sam Nash

    Sam Nash wrote a new post

    Lived

    I’ve Lived Running From lifeTo a life I don’t wantTo live Searching For a loverTo loveWhen I knew Many I’ve loved Pretending I knewknowing I don’t evenWant to know Looking For a pathOn the waysOf life inMy final days WonderingIf I lived The life I meant To live Or the oneI livedIs the onlyOne I...

    Read More
    7 Comments
  • Profile picture of Average Joe

    Average Joe wrote a new post

    June 6th

    Was soldiers' dying vain answered by god or mother?Gods and generals, and the mass made of but common clay.None can speak when seas rolled red with bloodAll the air whizzed and hummed,Shot and shell, bursting,Bodies broken, riddled, ripped and...

    Read More
    4 Comments
    • The sacrifice palpable, the suffering unimaginable. It’s significant that people see war as this thing that just “happens”, not considering all the coordination, planning and propaganda that goes into it. They don’t accidently happen….never mind that it makes NO sense that humanity would be MORE warlike with the progression of time, but it certainly appears as if there is more war now than ever before in known history….and that’s a LOTTA planning & coordination! And propaganda (to “prop the agenda”)

      Great tribute for D Day, EZ Joe. Good to see you again. I appreciate their sacrifice.

    • I agree 100%. “…it makes NO sense that humanity would be MORE warlike with the progression of time, but it certainly appears as if there is more war now than ever before in known history….and that’s a LOTTA planning & coordination! And propaganda (to “prop the agenda”

      Good to hear from you again.

    • “Death is death.”
      “Peace is strangled at birth.”

      The whole piece moved me. War is gruesome and no one wins. We must remember all of those who served, fought and lost their lives in the pursuit of peace. Funny how fighting is the way to find peace.
      Those two lines just stuck with me. Very good peace.

      • Heroic things are done in every war. Men rise up to give beyond the common measure of courage. But war never brings lasting peace. There has been no war to end all war. There’s just a continual slough through hell. Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts. 🌼

  • Poppies, Sails ’n Dreams (imagining)

    Poppies, Sails ’n DreamsO’er Gulf of Maine’s blue a gull soars high ’n free …poppy blessed Isles of Shoals scattered far below.As a sail-rigged yawl slips silently alee,days-of-yore dreams through my voyager’s soul flow.Richard Jenkins©2025

    Read More
    4 Comments
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Kathy J Anderson
@inkadaisy
Profile Photo
Jay
@autumnjay
Profile Photo
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
uma summultima
@summultima

Groups

My Recent Posts

Sovereign Blues

Procedural

New Report

Close