-
Neville wrote a new post
5 Comments -
S. Libellule wrote a new post
2 Comments-
Libellule, this poem spoke to me to the depth of a quiet when the poem discovers itself as you write. The truly felt like a spiritual exploration of the words born out of silence. There is so much here that took me into the quiet to experience in a brief time how the muse awakened to a quiet space that felt like a butterfly to me hovering and feeling the resonance the Japanese poetry Basho felt in his famous haiku. But your poem took me even deeper into that soundless resonance that only a poet of your spirit that take the reader into.
John
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
5 Comments-
What I write! And done on the toilet! Lol
This is quite the masterpiece. I enjoyed all the back and forth. Like reading a tennis match.
Caveman vs the 21st century.
Well done!Loved the ending!
-
I am somewhat jealous; my toilet poetry is usually flushed because of the brown streaks. You write of the ying and yang of individualism, the brown streaks versus what once was. We humans have lost touch with our origins. We once made cave art, danced and howled at the moon; where it was women who ruled the campfires. And in some ways, we were more intelligent than we are today. We could talk to animals and create myths about the formations in stars. We will never get back to this, but I do think we can create a society where we once again talk to animals and reach for the stars.
Your poem is thought-provoking and appreciated. Thanks for the share.
-Curt/redzone
-
I_IS_ ME wrote a new post
3 Comments -
-
I_IS_ ME wrote a new post
9 Comments-
Ooo this is dark. The beast is going to protect her from a beast That is going to be an epic fight. Nice
-
Quite a write! Quite an accomplishment, too. It was well thought out with detail. It’s intriguing throughout too. I’m sure it was quite a task to take on, but you succeeded. Awesome write.
-
Dude, you don’t know tis but we read you. We commented though not frequently on you pieces on DUP, You’re a Mountain or Pyramid acknowledging a mole hill. Both you and your Lady are and have dropped some serious gems, Thank you
-
Understand that I am a lot of a product of what I read.
Your style is unique, interesting. It comes from angles no one else sees. Individual talent is impossible to throw into any category. Yours is prime material just as much as mine will ever be.
I am glad that there is so much diverse writers in here, like on DUP. It’s how we grow in new directions, etc.
I feed off others more than you know. Every pillar holds up the bridge, dude. You’ve earned yours long ago.
-
-
-
Loved this werewolf mini movie.
While reading I was watching it in my mind in black and white!
Perfect for this month Meme!
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Martin
@mando
Ellie
@wafflenose
kesnerfreds
@galateus
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Sitting in Tipp City
- October 4, 2026

For Sale By Owner
- October 4, 2026
Location
Mostly the backroads





To die this contented. Lovely