-
kesnerfreds wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Sappho (Elke) wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
Don’t worry, in reality I handed out candy last night. But who knows which beast slumbers deep inside me! 😂 thank you for reading and commenting, my friend!
-
-
-
Shreek, eeeke, eat my little furies!! BOOO!
Men, far too many, and their deranged minds, know no end when it comes to torturing women.
Happy Halloween….er….DO NOT ENTER, BEWARE!!
Thanks Sappho, we be shakin’ -
-
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
14 Comments-
A powerful and thought provoking piece, dear Damian! Puppets on the string which move to every command of the puppeteer are easily to control…
To follow the drum of your heartbeat was a good idea! Your free rhyming flows easily and naturally! -
Excellent, see .. this is what happens when free verse becomes you .. its all prose from here and no cons .. write on .. Neville
-
-
-
Two verses yet they tell the whole truth…. I don’t know how the human mind and spirit will survive and deal with all these negative rushes all around and everywhere… The problem that even when You are conscious and doing what You should do, the environment around You is saying another thing, and we both know how the surrounding affects us and now we need extra extra work! Yes I do appreciate old times. Great write my friend.
-
You know, the number of poetic rants I’ve written this year alone actually depresses me. It never seems to end. Spilling their lies and spewing their hate on the daily. Everyone I know is numb and fighting fatigue from it all. I’ll keep spilling truth if you do, my friend
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with the write my friend. I know your pain, I have that same pain. That I wrote this in the summer of 2024 and it still works today is depressing indeed. Count me in, always willing to spill the truth my friend. Kindred Spirts! Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
Thomas W. Case and
Adelphina are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Sappho (Elke)
@sappho
Martin
@mando
Ellie
@wafflenose
kesnerfreds
@galateus
Where Rivers Wander
@whereriverswander
Groups
My Recent Posts

Sitting in Tipp City
- October 4, 2026

For Sale By Owner
- October 4, 2026
Location
Mostly the backroads






Thanks so much Valuptas. Your comment is very affirming.🕊️🙏