-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Amethyste changed their profile picture
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
6 Comments-
Funny immediately I thought of the Diddy trial that is going on. This is a strong poem and makes you take pause. Nice. ;))
-
-
-
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
14 Comments-
-
I really loved the ending dearest Damian yes powerful words and I love and still love Jim as I shake the cotton from my brain…great write and dedication ❤️
-
-
-
This had the cadence of a song to it. His influence drifting through you, perhaps? What a great ode to your inspiration, my friend
-
-
-
Poetic Gawdess wrote a new post
5 Comments-
Beautifully penned, P.G. The plot thickens, I like the shift in perspective, a different character a different point of view. Also reveals information to fill in the gaps between characters that only the reader is privy to, nicely done. Great flow on the information in the dialogue revealed by Mr. Knight. I think you’re a natural at this writing thing. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Willow
@windbournewhispers
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ghosteen
@ghosteen
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

age of reason
- October 8, 2026

wow just wow
- October 1, 2026
Location
Wollongong







Beautifully penned, LDF. Another stellar write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian