-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
5 Comments -
-
Poetspeak and
Alexandria are now friends
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
13 Comments-
-
This post, at first blush, leaves me with what to disagree with. After a second read, and seeing the layers underneath, it is powerful and insists that one consider it on the deeper level. Many thanks and blessings. <3 Echo
-
Fist in the air, I’m over here going “Yeah! And…yeah!” All the way through this one. I remember this one & I’m glad she followed you over. Some truths should never fade into darkness. Favorite line:
Only way to quit the lie is to go cold turkey
That is gold, my friend
-
-
Totally agree…
We got a shitstorm of rhetoric and meaningless ambiguity to wade through. I remember the term “Double Speak” from Orwell’s 1984. So legitimate. The dude had the future pegged.What we need round here is another Nostradamus and some hymnals.
Great write
-
-
-
DampKitten wrote a new post
13 Comments-
Different face, different smile from Adira but same effect.
There’s a few ladies on this site that I’d crawl naked over cut glass just to spend some time with….your one of them. -
-
Powerfully penned, DK. This is an incredible write with stellar imagery my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
I lost a little brother….🙏
So, this one hits especially close to home, Meg.
Beautifully rendered Free Verse, with all the poetic attributes that make this form so expressively powerful to read and vividly sink one’s mind, heart, emotions, and soul into.No one speaks with a poetic voice like yours!
Thank you ever-so warmly for YOU! ⁓ Richard🖌
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Willow
@windbournewhispers
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ghosteen
@ghosteen
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

age of reason
- October 8, 2026

wow just wow
- October 1, 2026
Location
Wollongong






Tremendous.