-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
9 Comments-
-
Cleverly penned, Fia. This was a very witty write my friend. Incredible wordplay. lol. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Maybe if he masturbated in front of her the act could either intise or push her away. Regardless, the pleasure was cuming.
-
-
-
-
Broom and
Ahavati (Tam) are now friends
-
Nick DC and
Thomas W. Case are now friends
-
Drieks wrote a new post
5 Comments-
Beautifully penned, Drieks. Your words always have such wonderful flow my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Hoi hoi
Beeldschoon.Although, I must admit, I had to check the dictionary for the meaning of the title of this poem.
I’ll be back tomorrow for another eyeful of beauty!
Thank you for making/posting this.
Kind regards, Gus
-
-
Amethyste and
Atticus Abbey are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Willow
@windbournewhispers
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ghosteen
@ghosteen
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

wow just wow
- October 1, 2026

Am Not
- September 28, 2026
Location
Wollongong





What is the meaning of Delusional?! I’ve always heard her described it so…. I guess I need to buy a dictionary