-
Poetspeak changed their profile picture
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
8 Comments -
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
5 Comments -
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
5 Comments-
Cleverly penned, Nick. Gotta let the steam out of the pressure cooker my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
-
Nick DC wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Willow
@windbournewhispers
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
CasketSharpe
@casketsharpe
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Ghosteen
@ghosteen
Groups
Unsung Underground
Private Group
Published Authors
Public Group
My Recent Posts

wow just wow
- October 1, 2026

Am Not
- September 28, 2026
Location
Wollongong






It’s true
I’ve toyed with you for years…
I felt your heat and watched you burn with desire. I was not free to act so I kept you on a string for years. You expressed your lust often.
Poetically we fucked.
Your masochism called me and while you suffered in unrequited lust you also loved every minute and the occasional 💕 I drowned you in…. It’s what people do who can’t but also can …
BIG TORRID LIKE
FORMER RL AWARD