Profile Photo

Backdeckbenny (Peter)Offline

    • Profile picture of Crimsin

      Crimsin wrote a new post

      it pains, on the morrow bleed

      contemptious need flooding over my sorrownever on the morrow to be let freeit's just another day of sadnesswith knowledge, heavy privy to his holiest's feelingsbedlam vain, I am not enough, I'm afraidlike Cain before me my gratitude is given...

      Read More
      7 Comments
      • Crimsin, everything you write is so deep. This is painfully beautiful.
        Remember, “For His anger endureth but a moment, but Joy cometh in the morning”
        You are loved.

        • hello lovely Alexandria good evening thank you most graciously for such a beautiful comment and thought 💕 I guess this was a conversation I was having with God today sometimes I feel like when he asks something of me I am ungrateful…my heart hurts over this that my first insinct is to be selfish…I truly appreciate you tonight 💕

      • Powerfully penned, Brenda. Incredible write my friend. Appreciate you.

        Damian

        • hello dearest Damian good morning thank you graciously forgive my late response I thought I got back to you on this one ❤️

      • Brenda, you have a gift of taking even your suffering and making great art. This speaks to me of a soul hurting but also a talent that is unmistakably the source of true art. You are more than worthy to God I am sure. And not a selfish person.

        John

        • hello dearest John that is such a beautiful comment and thought just lovely thank you ❤️

    • Profile picture of Crimsin

      Crimsin wrote a new post

      mirage

      strictly cautious of my soulit shines sometimes gathering stars to itthey covet the lovely shimmerdesiring to know me better my cover for a moment set aside my thoughts tumble forth from my lipsmetaphors for the sanctity of beingfor a...

      Read More
      3 Comments
    • Profile picture of Amethyste

      Amethyste wrote a new post

      Fractal flower

      VisibleInvisibleIts aura.WrappingAnd unwrapping me.Once in a whileMade of electric.In blue tissueMy fractal flower.

      Read More
      2 Comments
    • Profile picture of Sam Nash

      Sam Nash wrote a new post

      You Are Mine

        Sitting in the restaurant  Where we usually dine Been waiting since eight It is now past nine Suddenly the room was quite Felt a tingle in my spine My hair stood up and so Did that below my waistline Hands, legs, heart, trembled  Before I spilled that bottle...

      Read More
      15 Comments
    • Profile picture of Knight

      Knight wrote a new post

      To be Alive is to Resist

      To be alive is to resist  Every breath sacred  Every second a victory    The world weighs heavy on us all It weighs down hard upon The abandoned billions   Be happy you are human  And not a pig   To be alive is to fight  Against the lions Against the mustard...

      Read More
      6 Comments
      • I am generally happy not to be a pig. Wouldn’t mind being a dog somedays, at least if I get to pick my owner but that’s probably asking a lot.

        Living is a constant choice but there will be more than enough time to rest and recuperate at the end for all of us.

        • I agree.
          I would rather be a cat than a dog. A cat can be free and domestic when it chooses. Dogs are bound to their owners for better or worse
          Thanks for reading.
          Regards James

      • are we not like pigs as they are stuck in a pig pen with their waste as we are stuck in our world with out waste…I agree to live is to fight I will not give up easily great write 💕

        • Thanks for reading.
          there is so much shit going on right now.
          The pigs above us have turned the world into a pig sty.
          Regards James

      • Poets aren’t giving up. WE have to keep fighting.
        I won’t give up even when I am dead…I swear I will not.
        I have been so angry lately and just can’t help to write it out.
        The lions are winning right now, but they will get their tails caught in the door…and be lead out.

        a necessary poem here.

        j.

        • The bastards are winning but hopefully not forever
          Thanks for reading
          Regards James

    • Load More Posts

    My Friends

    Profile Photo
    Willow
    @windbournewhispers
    Profile Photo
    AnnaM44
    @annamarie44
    Profile Photo
    CasketSharpe
    @casketsharpe
    Profile Photo
    Bat Powers
    @batpowers
    Profile Photo
    Ghosteen
    @ghosteen

    Groups

    Group logo of Unsung Underground
    Unsung Underground
    Private Group
    Group logo of Published Authors
    Published Authors
    Public Group

    My Recent Posts

    Am Not

    Closing Door

    Location

    Wollongong

    New Report

    Close