Profile Photo

Backdeckbenny (Peter)Offline

    • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove

      Damian DeadLove wrote a new post

      The Great Deceiver

      Fueled by a consuming rage Pointed at every situation  As I fall into the final stage Right before the initiation Locked inside self-torment  Wiggling out of the noose Keeping all the spirits dormant Until madness is busting loose   Pressure building within me Anger clouding all that I see   Face...

      Read More
      19 Comments
        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Adagio. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • This is really good. Damian <3

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Fia. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Appreciate you, cuz.

          Damian

      • Oh yeah, this one definitely needs a place on the album! I hope it’s coming along well! The halls are a bit echo-ey without you wandering them as often, my friend

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. So glad you connected with the write my friend. It’s going, though it took a while to get my “Logic Pro” software. Which allows me to mix better and I can even master my music with it. But, I got a song mapped out structurally, I have lyrics for everything but the bridge. Which I just came up with that bridge tonight. Gotta record vocals, and backing vocals next. Hopefully, I’ll be letting you hear it soon. I miss you too, my friend. You’ve been penning some excellent work my friend. Thanks for your continued support, it means a lot to me. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • Powerful work. Superb.

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Thomas. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • Great work. I get an image of a man struggling with who to trust.

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Nick. So glad you connected with the write my friend. Pretty much. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • I get the sense of internal conflict, and the rhythm and urgency make it clear these are lyrics meant to be performed.

        The energy builds perfectly toward the chorus: “Face to face with destiny…” I especially like the line “Loyal to the art of betrayal” – it’s a great, concise piece of wordplay.

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Roma. So glad you connected with the lyrics my friend. I love that line as well. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • More great lyrics, Damian. Very heavy stuff. I hope to hear the music someday.

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Tim. So glad you connected with the lyrics my friend. When I get some songs finished, I’ll let you check them out. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • A kickin piece my friend. Your a gift to the world with your writing.

        • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Keith. So glad you connected with the lyrics my friend. Thanks for the continued support brother, means a lot to me. Appreciate you.

          Damian

      • Well poemed my friend .. 😎👍

    • Profile picture of Crimsin

      Crimsin wrote a new post

      seduce

      there is a code of flameeach spark and tendrillicking the airspreading the heata sacredness of smokeas it rises all the way to the heavensa magic in fireit can warm or burna destructive forcea beautiful transforming desireit licks at the...

      Read More
      10 Comments
    • Profile Photo
      Betty Hermelee
      @betty-hermelee
    • Profile picture of emmagreen

      emmagreen and Profile picture of JusTimJusTim are now friends

      Profile Photo
      emmagreen
      @joyfu111
    • Profile picture of DampKitten

      DampKitten and Profile picture of JusTimJusTim are now friends

      Profile Photo
      DampKitten
      @dampkitten
    • Load More Posts

    My Friends

    Profile Photo
    Willow
    @windbournewhispers
    Profile Photo
    AnnaM44
    @annamarie44
    Profile Photo
    CasketSharpe
    @casketsharpe
    Profile Photo
    Bat Powers
    @batpowers
    Profile Photo
    Ghosteen
    @ghosteen

    Groups

    Group logo of Unsung Underground
    Unsung Underground
    Private Group
    Group logo of Published Authors
    Published Authors
    Public Group

    My Recent Posts

    Am Not

    Closing Door

    Location

    Wollongong

    New Report

    Close