-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
5 Comments-
-
You have a sensitivity and caring for this character that really must come from your compassionate soul. Loved this portrait you painted in verse.
John
-
-
Visions_of_Insanity wrote a new post
6 Comments-
You paint these people with unflinching description that really makes me feel for them. And there is a slightly humorous tone here which I like. Really find scenes you paint of the underworld of our cities. Love reading your poetry tonight.
John
-
Cipher and
Rubyredheart are now friends
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
1 Comment-
My wife doesn’t get to see many of my scribblings and the ones she does she never comments on.
Anyway, I keep them all on line and hard copies in a safe downstairs so if I cark it first she’s got a lot of reading to do.
I don’t really write for anyone but myself and my crazy mind.
Hope your things are recovering well.
😘
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Ellie
@wafflenose
PAR (Paulo Acácio Ramos)
@pauloacacioramos
Crimsin
@crimsin
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Sam Nash
@samnash
My Recent Posts

“To Everything There Is A Season”
- August 26, 2026

Jadeite
- August 4, 2026




You told the story of this man with great power and a really strong and surprising ending. You clearly know the art of poetic story telling well.
John