-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
OMG, I’ve been waiting for you to ask…
Just put on that black bowtie and your stilettos. I’ll light a candle. No napkins. I’ll lick up the juice. -
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
15 Comments-
-
Whew… Heart tugger right there, girl. Love the feather symbolism. You really capture the essence of abuse, the struggle to move on, the drive to escape. It’s a storm in the soul.
xoxo
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
redzone
@redzone2
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

westward
- September 25, 2026

Pavlov was an asshole
- September 5, 2026







We’ll serve each other. You’re sexy!