• Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
    Willfully In The Dark

         It is I again. I guess I should have explained something about myself, I don’t know if I ever addressed this, I hate fucking politics. I write about them sure, but I don’t love anything about the...

    Read More
    6 Comments
    • The two line summary actually hooked me into reading this Damian. Your command of words and imagery shows you are a masterful writer. Bravo! I’m going to have to read the rest of the chapters!

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Daniel. So glad you enjoyed the story my friend. Yeah, the summary is lyrics from a song I penned. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Damian this went to the bone! Thank you for sharing this. Let the ink pour.

      Bat

    • Damian this is strong tonic and a grand read. Love how you wrote this with such great clarity like a beat writer for our modern age. My younger sister is a Trumpie and I have heard those conspiracy theories she believes about how Trump supposedly is being targeted politically but is innocent. No concern for the constitution of democracy. But you wrote your feelings with gusto and power. Great read my friend.

      John

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, John. So glad you connected with the write my friend. I hear you, I just don’t see how so many can’t see it, or choose not to see it. And some are the worst of the worst and actually go along with it. Appreciate you.

        Damian

  • The Potters Wheel

    May Ihold you fold youmould your bodyinto mine.Will you hold me fold me mould me into the curvesof your bodyand drink me inlike some fine wine.Can we stillholdfold mouldblend into each otherand become the two colouredartwork we were always meant to be.Come to me tonight...

    Read More
    1 Comment
    • My wife doesn’t get to see many of my scribblings and the ones she does she never comments on.
      Anyway, I keep them all on line and hard copies in a safe downstairs so if I cark it first she’s got a lot of reading to do.
      I don’t really write for anyone but myself and my crazy mind.
      Hope your things are recovering well.
      😘

  • Profile Photo
    Fia Naturie
    @fianaturie
  • Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
    My Final Resting Place (The Blue Notebook)

         It is I, again. I’m the itch that can’t be scratched, folks. Slightly annoying, but I mean well. In all seriousness, I’m just always looking for a catchy beginning. Hey, they can’t all be winners. It doesn’t...

    Read More
    1 Comment
    • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Adira. So glad you enjoy these stories my friend. It means a lot to me, and I’m grateful for your continued support. Appreciate you.

      Damian

  • Profile picture of Titanium K

    Titanium K and Profile picture of CrimsinCrimsin are now friends

    Profile Photo
    Titanium K
    @brokentitanium
  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
Profile Photo
redzone
@redzone2
Profile Photo
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps

My Recent Posts

westward

Pavlov was an asshole

New Report

Close