-
-
-
Betty and
thoughtsdie are now friends
-
Betty and
Liziantus-Marantus are now friends
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
8 Comments-
-
Of course I know about thr Doors. But that “light my fire” information I never knew. Love the fact I am learning all of this.
-
Right on, brother. You nailed it. I’m a huge Doors fan. This brings it all back. I will be listening today to Jim.
-
Hello Damian. I wanted to say, great work here. Big fan of the Doors. Check out their two albums after Morrison died. Full Circle & Other Voices. The albums sound more like Santana with Krieger & Manzarek sharing the vocals.
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
BSavvy
@bsavvy
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
redzone
@redzone2
Benjamin Scraps
@bennyscraps
Groups
National Poetry Month
Public Group
Unsung Underground
Private Group
”BACK TO POETRY BASICS”
Public Group
My Recent Posts

westward
- September 25, 2026

Pavlov was an asshole
- September 5, 2026




The doors are great. It is funny how these agreements happen then they blow up.