-
ReggiePoet and
Poetspeak are now friends
-
Kenn Cooper wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Kenn Cooper and
KristinaX are now friends
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
11 Comments-
-
-
-
Damian, I felt this in more ways than I can count.
“ Give misery an inch it’ll take a mile
This one will change the life we knew
Each passing day grows more hostile
Can’t outrun fate tightening the screw” — Whew. Talk about chills.. it makes me somber realizing how one can relate to our own experiences, but find peace in knowing I am not alone. Best wishes, my friend. We are in this fight together. xx
~P.G💋 -
Damn if you didn’t encapsulate perfectly the world we’re trying to navigate now. If it’s not torpedoes from above, it’s landmines below. People having to go bankrupt putting food on the table while criminals feast in exalted places. I’d be riled up if it was so depressing. Another solid one, my friend
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Savaja
@savaja
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Miss Indie
@miss-indie
Groups
My Recent Posts

Darkness Doesn’t Fade
- October 9, 2026

We Are Atlas
- October 4, 2026





Love it. Thank you, Kenn