-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
-
-
-
I’ve read this three times, and I swear it sounds like you’ve turned into a girl. Have you had an operation? What did I tell you about going to Paris? OMG. You walked into Les Amorette’s, and they thought you were a sheep, didn’t they? Another dish of Couilles de mounton. Well, let’s just hope you got them in a To Go box.
This is exactly what happens when I let you out of your cage…
-
-
S. Libellule and
Willow are now friends
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Pandy and
Gahddess-Worship are now friends
-
Kenn Cooper and
Gahddess-Worship are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Savaja
@savaja
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Miss Indie
@miss-indie
Groups
My Recent Posts

Darkness Doesn’t Fade
- October 9, 2026

We Are Atlas
- October 4, 2026




Vive… La France… nicely penned dear poet…