-
Titanium K started the topic DUP farewell playlist in the forum Underground Caverns
I made this because I didn’t have time to listen to all the youtube links people shared in the DUP Shutting Down forum, and wanted to save them before it went dark. Feeling a little disoriented today after about 2 months straight of daily DUP check-ins, so I’m enjoying listening to what my fellow poets felt moved to share. 😊 I thought some of you…Read More
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
3 Comments -
-
Bluevelvet and
JusTim are now friends
-
Cipher wrote a new post
5 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Savaja
@savaja
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Miss Indie
@miss-indie
Groups
My Recent Posts

Darkness Doesn’t Fade
- October 9, 2026

We Are Atlas
- October 4, 2026




You know, if you read this poem quickly, it gives me the impression that she had to get it out because something imminent is about to happen. Good spill