-
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
6 Comments -
S. Libellule posted in the group Published Authors
Started assembling my poems for Inks of Africa, my poetry collection of African poems. I had three expeditions to Africa totaling about two months on the Dark Continent, visiting about a third of the countries. This book will also include photos, those I have taken as well as others I have purchased from Dreamstime. In this work I have been using…Read More
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
4 Comments -
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
7 Comments-
That’s super fascinating history, Damian. I don’t really follow Black Sabath, but I am familiar with that particular tune. I’m stunned that Ozzy never wrote lyrics. The dude was super fortunate to hang around people who did.
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Keith. So glad you enjoyed the story my friend. I agree, each lineup had its appeal. “13” was not that great. Especially when in comparison with the last record they did with RJD. Under the “Heaven & Hell” moniker. That was a killer album. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
I never knew that about Ozzy. I always loved how unapologetic he was. He was just being him and that is that.
Great write
-
Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Nick. So glad you liked the story my friend. Yeah, he attempted writing lyrics a couple of times. He’s no Geezer Butler. However he did write the vocal melodies. I’m a fan of him, that’s just the facts when it comes to what he contributes to songwriting. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
-
So another case of the unexpected stealing the show & in this case, saving the day! Maybe record labels should start letting the music makers do their thing & see much it nets their infamous gawdawful bottom line. Gah…another intriguing story, my friend
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Savaja
@savaja
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Miss Indie
@miss-indie
Groups
My Recent Posts

Darkness Doesn’t Fade
- October 9, 2026

We Are Atlas
- October 4, 2026





To have them not heard is a crime. Enjoyed this.:)