-
Cipher and
ReggiePoet are now friends
-
blue and
ReggiePoet are now friends
-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
-
God, it must be easy to seduce you into bondage, Sam. I can hardly wait to spread you out on the rack and show you my oversized champagne bottle. I know exactly where I want to pop the cork…
-
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
5 Comments-
-
It’s like Tom Sawyer Comes of Age! LOL. Why should you have backed out? Maybe you better not answer that. Anyway, it all sounds fantastically romantic, and I love the rough, woodsy imagery and casual intimacy. An epic poem about an epic experience, Thomas.
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
15 Comments-
-
-
-
-
Seductively penned, Fia. The room is on fire my friend, does it feel hot in here in to you? lol. Nicely done as usual. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Savaja
@savaja
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Miss Indie
@miss-indie
Groups
My Recent Posts

We Are Atlas
- October 4, 2026

Hang In There
- September 26, 2026




I am falling in love with her, too. Nice spill on both accounts.