-
Pandy and
Itsme_Mayumi are now friends
-
thoughtsdie and
Still Crazee are now friends
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
1 Comment -
NAAJIR wrote a new post
12 Comments-
hello dearest Soul soldier and beautiful Willow you two are as real as they come soul to soul body to body ❤️
-
Beautifully penned, Naaj & Willow. A very steamy collaboration indeed, you two. Appreciate you, both.
Damian
-
-
Always a pleasure hitting the poetic dance floor with you. Let me catch my breath & I’ll go another round anytime!
-
I read this a couple times and it got more vivid each time as the complexities became more clear, very nice treat of a read..
-
-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Savaja
@savaja
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Miss Indie
@miss-indie
Groups
My Recent Posts

We Are Atlas
- October 4, 2026

Hang In There
- September 26, 2026





thank you graciously dearest Keith I appreciate the lovely comment ❤️