-
Nick DC wrote a new post
3 Comments-
Cleverly penned, Nick. This would be a hardcore Mr. Rodgers, always telling the truth about society and its flaws. Great write my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
ReggiePoet and
Wally are now friends
-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
5 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Savaja
@savaja
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Miss Indie
@miss-indie
Groups
My Recent Posts

We Are Atlas
- October 4, 2026

Hang In There
- September 26, 2026







I used to watch him too. Originally I wrote this poem as a what if but felt it came off like I wanted to do that stuff. So I felt a bit of fiction would be good and Mr Rogers popped in my head. Thanks for reading. Much appreciated.