-
NAAJIR and
PoetsRevenge are now friends
-
Jade72 and
Backdeckbenny (Peter) are now friends
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
13 Comments-
-
-
I feel this one in my bones…As a mom, I know dam well that no amount of writing can take away the pain…Having that said, this is beautifully written and it gives hope that while appart, you are still connected…
Jade xox -
-
-
We all are connected to those who leave us in death.
I still feel my father on my shoulder when I need guidance and my mom was right about everything. Both gone, but live in my heart.Your son will always be with you.
He had a beautiful smile.Condolences and remembrances Brenda
I feel you
🖤💙💓🤠
-
-
Jade72 wrote a new post
7 Comments-
Jade this is a bonfire of passionate poetry. You have created a love poem of depth and beauty that swept me away as I read.
John
-
-
-
-
S. Libellule wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Savaja
@savaja
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Miss Indie
@miss-indie
Groups
My Recent Posts

We Are Atlas
- October 4, 2026

Hang In There
- September 26, 2026





You take your grief and spill it into a poem of great remembrance and timeless ache for this soul who apparently left this earth all too soon. Lyrically beautiful and soulful vision of what he meant to you and how you heal from loss. Love this poem.
John