-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
5 Comments -
S. Libellule wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
WHO has ever heard of a generic dragon? Just wow. I don’t think so.
I love this piece, though. You elaborate the exhausting discouragement of inherent transparency to the point of being invisible. We’re all just another ant on the hill… until we drag home that rubber tree plant. Or, you can just blow fire! It worked for Godzilla.You’re no more generic than a Ferrari. Give me a ride.
-
-
Drieks wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
The imagery of a heart shaped hole is amazing. I love the symbolism and the way you elaborate your feelings. You matched this up well with the music.
-
-
-
ReggiePoet and
RPM are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Savaja
@savaja
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Miss Indie
@miss-indie
Groups
My Recent Posts

We Are Atlas
- October 4, 2026

Hang In There
- September 26, 2026






” all artists have
a fractured ease about things”
I love your descriptive phrases. I also like how you focus on moments.