• Profile picture of Damian DeadLove
    SpotLight - Pete (Pete_25)

    Welcome back to SpotLight, I’m Damian DeadLove. Got another great episode tonight, that I hope you’ll enjoy. This interview segment is meant for the DU community, as a way to get to know about the poet/poetess behind the writes.  Our...

    Read More
    10 Comments
    • Seems like a cool person. I can relate a lot to the guy. I am more into music than books and poetry. Also reminds me of all the great poets I came across through the years. How I admired them and miss many of them.

      Great interview.

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Nick. So glad you enjoyed the interview my friend. He’s a very cool person, hopefully he might show up someday. That door is always open. Thanks so much for your continued support. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • I enjoyed this this Damian. I hope he gets to see this interview.

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Fia. So glad you enjoyed the interview my friend. I hope he sees it too. I miss him a lot. Thanks so much for your continued support my friend. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Keith. So glad you enjoyed the interview my friend. He’s aware, I think his profile is set up here, he’s just taking some time away. Which I understand. I took over two years away from writing. Thanks for your continued support my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • I miss his rapid-fire style & quick (sneaky) wit. Wherever he is now, I hope he’s blowing people’s minds & being properly appreciated. Sigh…

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Willow. I’m sure he is, he is a talent and a gentleman, and it is a sneaky wit. Appreciate you.

        Damian

    • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Mary. I miss him too, he is a talent and a gentleman, I keep hoping he shows up as well. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • Wait, you’re saying Pete is missing? Damn. John Lennon was one of the all-time greatest lyricists ever. It’s so cool that Pete comes from Liverpool.

      A lot of guys don’t like taking Propranolol regularly. It’s not a friendly drug for the bedroom, if you get my drift. Works good for hypertension and tachycardia, though.

      • Thanks so much for reading and your kind words, Meg. So glad you enjoyed the interview my friend. Well, not literally. lol. He’s taking a break after the closing of DU. Lennon was an incredible lyricist, the Liverpool part was really cool. He was a gifted writer with a distinct style, and a true gentleman. Unfortunately, they all have some kinda effect. I get your drift though, my bat is still effective when I’m at the plate. lol. Appreciate you.

        Damian

  • Profile picture of Fia Naturie

    Fia Naturie wrote a new post

    If you only knew

    If you only knew what you could not do, why even tryYou can not step your foot out of the doorYou can not venture out and exploreYou can not sing in a high keyWait a minute, that’s not you,...

    Read More
    9 Comments
  • Profile picture of S. Libellule

    S. Libellule wrote a new post

    Within These Cracks

    There are such long-forgotten tracks,hidden here within these cracks,between each and every line...a most nefarious sort of design. While the poetry seeks to beguile,such venom behind every smile—meant, then, to be kissedafter any warning is missed. Or so it always does...

    Read More
    2 Comments
  • Profile picture of Fia Naturie

    Fia Naturie wrote a new post

    Lotion

     One  pump in the palm of my hand, but it's not enough Two pumps, now we're getting somewhere Three pumps of smooth, creamy, nicely scented lotion The heat in my palm Will get it to the right temperature I place both palms together and...

    Read More
    9 Comments
  • Tinnitus it ain't.

    If you sit still long enough in a quiet place you'll hear it   a soft ringing in your ears  not tinnitus some say it's the 'sound of God' others the 'sound of the universe' and others like myself call it 'the sound of silence'.   if you hear it...

    Read More
    2 Comments
    • Silence is the strangest thing. I crave it, chase it…& then panic when I bump into it. Sometimes we have to force ourselves to sit still with it. Chaos is more familiar…& therefore sometimes…more comfortable.

      • Thanks Willow for you’re comment.
        The thing about silence,at least for me, is that it connects my mind and body and allows me to see that nothing really matters too much …it’s all impermanent.
        🙏

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Profile Photo
Savaja
@savaja
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Profile Photo
Miss Indie
@miss-indie

Groups

My Recent Posts

We Are Atlas

Hang In There

New Report

Close