-
ReggiePoet wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Drieks wrote a new post
5 Comments -
Nick DC wrote a new post
3 Comments-
A older poem from DUP. It was one of my favorites. I wrote it at a time when I was having a hard time, this one person was spreading rumors and was trying to convince people to not interact with me. Very high school shit haha. This poem made me feel like I had a way to fight back, even in a small way.
Thanks for the read, friend. Much appreciated.
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
7 Comments -
-
Benjamin Scraps and
Fia Naturie are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Savaja
@savaja
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Miss Indie
@miss-indie
Groups
My Recent Posts

We Are Atlas
- October 4, 2026

Hang In There
- September 26, 2026





argh…onto the plank the sharks be waiting.
A pirate I should choose to be, always at sea.
Great work
Regards
James