-
Crimsin wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
6 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
hello dearest Benny good evening thank you graciously for reading and commenting with such an apt description of depression I’d never heard that expression before 💕
-
-
You really nailed this diagnosis, girl.
I felt kind of rough after reading it. Everyone can relate to this. -
-
-
Benjamin Scraps and
Ahavati (Tam) are now friends
-
Benjamin Scraps and
DampKitten are now friends
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Savaja
@savaja
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Miss Indie
@miss-indie
Groups
My Recent Posts

Hang In There
- September 26, 2026

Shoot for the Stars
- September 19, 2026





Oh wow… I’d call this epic poetry because it tells a story. It’s also confessional.
I love this kind of naughty stuff, Crimsin. Riveting!