-
Knight wrote a new post
6 Comments-
-
I used to think the same thing… now I don’t know…. I think we are screwed.. AI is probably going to do that as well…
-
Thanks for reading.
AI can’t get hold of you and ring your neck. Not at the moment. If AI could grow food and distill alcohol, and turn carbon dioxide into oxygen, and if AI had control of it I would be scared. But I know humans can live away from screens in a tribal way.
Regards JamesRegards James
-
-
-
-
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Drieks wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Sam Nash wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Fia Naturie wrote a new post
8 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Savaja
@savaja
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Miss Indie
@miss-indie
Groups
My Recent Posts

Hang In There
- September 26, 2026

Shoot for the Stars
- September 19, 2026





Nice way of putting it in perspective.