-
Thomas W. Case wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Nick DC and
Thomas W. Case are now friends
-
Drieks wrote a new post
5 Comments-
Beautifully penned, Drieks. Your words always have such wonderful flow my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian
-
Hoi hoi
Beeldschoon.Although, I must admit, I had to check the dictionary for the meaning of the title of this poem.
I’ll be back tomorrow for another eyeful of beauty!
Thank you for making/posting this.
Kind regards, Gus
-
-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
2 Comments -
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Savaja
@savaja
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Miss Indie
@miss-indie
Groups
My Recent Posts

Hang In There
- September 26, 2026

Shoot for the Stars
- September 19, 2026







Cleverly penned, Thomas. Into the book it belongs! Great storytelling my friend. Nostalgic one liners from our childhoods. Always wild looking back. Appreciate you.
Damian