-
-
Bluevelvet and
Styxian are now friends
-
Crimsin wrote a new post
6 Comments -
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
7 Comments-
-
A great write, for a rhyming one at that. I actually left work early to rush home and complete a poem that I was scrapping together at work. And then I went to the (community) pool! A productive day, lol.
Your write is well stocked with reflection and insight. I enjoyed it very much. -
-
-
Knight wrote a new post
4 Comments-
If only we could all remember that particularly when it comes to refugees.They were called immigrants once upon a time.
Good write 👍
-
There are those who do not accept that they are immigrants and try their best to fit in and hide. This piece can definitely start a conversation. Nice
-
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Savaja
@savaja
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Miss Indie
@miss-indie
Groups
My Recent Posts

Hang In There
- September 26, 2026

Shoot for the Stars
- September 19, 2026





Passionately penned, Brenda. Spectacular write with amazing wordplay my friend. Appreciate you.
Damian