-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
8 Comments-
hello dearest Benny this is so incrediably beautiful thank you for seeing me and us poetesses I was having an anxious day and this improved it with its tenderness 💕
-
-
Speechless…
So often we feel unheard & unseen. Men & women both. This touchd a place in me that needed prodding. Thank you for seeing us
-
Benjamin Scraps replied to the topic DUP farewell playlist in the forum Underground Caverns
You better leave ’em alone He’s home grown he’s the cyclone He’s the moan groan Capone the clone The broken bone tone! July & August were absolutely bruuutal. Hope everyone here at Stars Rite is doing well. As-salamu alaykum 🙂 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMyS0uojitA
-
Benjamin Scraps wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Crimsin wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
4 Comments-
Oh my….this was brilliant! I wasn’t sure where it was going until I got halfway through & recognized familiar territory. Yeah, watching the mind can be all-consuming, healing & hurting…all at the same time.
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Savaja
@savaja
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Miss Indie
@miss-indie
Groups
My Recent Posts

Hang In There
- September 26, 2026

Shoot for the Stars
- September 19, 2026





It’s always an honor to know that someone reads your words and understands. I appreciated this so much and it was beautiful in its own right.