• Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    invisible

    slowing down the mood, I take time to contemplate your absenceit haunts the feeling of love lostwe would never fit rightmy heart knows I don't fit with anyonemy thoughts linger, with a deep sighsecret sorrow I carry with methe...

    Read More
    5 Comments
    • Very much enjoyed write from the off to the opposite end of the page .. I hope to check in more often as I learn how to navigate these stars .. Warmly, Neville 😎👍

      • hello dearest Neville good morning and welcome thank you graciousy for the love on this and look forward to get to know you through your poetry 💕

    • Dark and Misty emotions.
      A journey through sorrow.
      Regards
      James

      • hello dearest James thank you graciously for the love on this sorrow keeps me honest 💕

  • Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    Time's Up with the talented Adagio

    In a seance of blue, failing light, speaking to the deadbut not in metaphors of flowers or sleepy-time hoursaround the mahogany torrid glory, sinister eventin the shadows, quicken for a deadly eventbuilding in tempo, to my regret as the air thickens...

    Read More
    6 Comments
  • Profile picture of Knight

    Knight wrote a new post

    Ode to the Shape Shifter

      When I'm restless Turn me into a cat So I can curl up on your lap   When I'm low  Turn me into a raven So I can fly above the hills   When night is dull Turn me into a moth So I can dance around the flames   Turn...

    Read More
    4 Comments
    • awesome James I always think it is quite impossible to be contained in one flesh it is at all possible you are one with all these animals 💕

      • I definitely think cats have the best of this world on the fringes of wild and domestic.
        Thanks for your kind words
        Regards

    • My word Sir Knight .. you did make me smile BIGLY .. so much so each corner of my mouth bent upwards toward the ceiling .. very much enjoyed .. Neville

      • I am very glad it had that effect.
        Thanks for reading
        Regards James

  • Profile picture of Thomas W. Case

    Thomas W. Case wrote a new post

    Ode to Tobin

    He rolls like theriver,always on the move.I said,"What are you afraid of, boy?"He said,"Nothing; I just can't stay still."I said,"They got meds for that."It's in my bones, I gottakeep going.Knapsack ...no sack,don't matter, just me andthose highways.I said, well,...

    Read More
    10 Comments
    • I’ve known people like this. It’s like a hunger they can’t sate, always be moving & seeing & going new places. Almost like it’s spiritual for them. I know a guy who literally hops & trains & goes where it takes him. This one made me smile 😊

    • Write on brother .. & always .. Neville 😎👍

    • Thank you, my friend.

    • Thank you, my friend. I appreciate it.

    • Beautifully penned, Thomas. Excellent write, the story of the traveler. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • I admit to having a bit of that hobo spirit in me. If not for the dedication I feel toward loved ones, I might have been a wanderer. You capture the phenomenon well.

    • I was once this boy. Always on the move. Never settling down. You have the quintessential poet’s gift of telling the story of your characters with deep understanding and empathy. This spoke to me deep down about years gone by.

      John

  • Profile picture of Nick DC

    Nick DC wrote a new post

    The Bear

    me and my wife like to go for walkswe usually walk around the lake in townthey have a nice trail next to a dirt roadwe were talking about the usual thingshow work was and how nice the weather isI...

    Read More
    6 Comments
    • They were probably drinking or on something and thought they knew you from way back. So they just let you go. Life is strange that way but I am glad nothing other than a scare happened to your wife.

      • Yeah they were drunk. Which I’ve been in shady situations before but I’m very protective of my wife. It just felt different with them circling back. They actually parked right in front of use waiting for use. When I pretended to know them they drove off to fish I think. Not sure if they were just trying to scare us or what, but never know in this world.

        Thanks for the read friend.

    • Powerfully penned, Nick. Sometimes you gotta roll with the punches, while hoping none are thrown, cooler heads can prevail. Quick thinking my friend. Appreciate you.

      Damian

      • Yeah, I’ve learned to keep your cool but be prepared for the worst.

        Thanks for the read friend.

    • Sometimes idiocy outweighs intention. If someone intent on bullying & causing trouble is suddenly confronted with the unexpected…not anger or fear but friendliness…they usually falter. Probably spent the rest of the day trying to remember where you knew them from. Quick on your feet, my friend. In your shoes, I would have been terrified. I think it’s one of the biggest reasons my partner is leery of PDA…he’s afraid of becoming someone’s irrational abuse target. I wish it wasn’t such a pervasive reality 😕

      • It’s not uncommon to get one or two jerks yelling things out their car, but yeah it was scary with them coming back for us. If it was one or two people but with there being two trucks with at least 8 people all together. I stood no chance even if I had a knife. I think the thing that really scares me is I know my wife wouldn’t run. She wouldn’t leave me. I’m ok with me being hurt but not my wife.

        But thankfully it didn’t turn ugly.

        Thanks for the read friend. Much appreciated.

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Profile Photo
Savaja
@savaja
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Profile Photo
Miss Indie
@miss-indie

Groups

My Recent Posts

Hang In There

Shoot for the Stars

New Report

Close