• Profile picture of Benjamin Scraps

    Benjamin Scraps wrote a new post

    Brain Burn

    Brain burn,fire of thought-a little bit ofbroken legion-poems,              off...in the mist of faulty wiring from synapse charring, Freedom: that rabid mongrel sawed the wings off gibbering angels, how they touched me: here,         here, & especially               ...

    Read More
    2 Comments
    • The layout is perfect for the rhythm to shine here.
      Sometimes the thoughts we have turn into fiery poems, and often those thoughts burn up before they get to the page.
      WE hope to be able to scrape up some of the embers and still put a piece on the page.
      “here, here and especially here.”
      j.

    • This was a fun read. I was told you get more philosophical when smoking. Instead, you get the brain burn. Nice

  • Profile picture of Jacob erin-cilberto

    Jacob erin-cilberto wrote a new post

    Construction Zone

    Construction Zone pleased to meet you but I already forgot your name my heart has not forgotten you and the massive surgery done to its feelings a transplant has brought new love   so, you may move on like a patient done with rehab I will remember your name...

    Read More
    10 Comments
    • Powerfully penned. Welcome to Stars Rite. Appreciate you.

      Damian

    • “I already forgotten your name. my heart has not forgotten you.” That is an Aww line. Nice

    • I don’t know but I do know how you’ve always managed to make me want to eat your words so I could digest a few and muchly increase my own writing!! I know: tis an impossibility. Unless a small bribe would help!

      • I would take the bribe, em. But you don’t need to do that…your vocabulary tops mine any day…and when I read your poetry, I want to hide mine.
        Thank you for the kind comment, nevertheless….ha, “nevertheless,” what an odd word.
        j.

    • Laughing because I’ve oft wondered about that word or – is it a perversion!

      By the way, we’re not going to argue about who’s the best, sir.. I, a mere woman, wouldn’t dare! More than probably.. .. .. ..

    • Fantastic work. Great to see you here, my friend.

  • Profile picture of emmagreen

    emmagreen and Profile picture of JusTimJusTim are now friends

    Profile Photo
    emmagreen
    @joyfu111
  • Profile picture of Crimsin

    Crimsin wrote a new post

    glow

    mellow in the moment I smilecareening in the energywith a golden feelingcaress your aura because I love youchills felt by both of usbeautiful emotion lustI'm doe eyed over youmagic woman with witchy wayslays my guard downallowing you access to...

    Read More
    8 Comments
  • Profile picture of Knight

    Knight wrote a new post

    Thunk

    Even smart people are stupid these days 

    Read More
    7 Comments
    • I wonder what exactly the reason for that is…
      I think politically…and all those afraid to stand up against the King.
      j.

      • So much information in our hands, so much time spent looking at our phones, never stopping to think deeply, before the next wave of information.

        Thanks for reading and commenting.
        Regards James

    • There are so many ways to take this…I like when a statement makes you think.

      • Thanks for reading and thinking on the statement.

        We live in strange times.

        Regards James

    • It seems you are indeed write sir .. and for wot it might be worth, I’ve thinked the same thing myself .. & often .. Neville

  • Load More Posts

My Friends

Profile Photo
Backdeckbenny (Peter)
@backdeckbenny
Profile Photo
Savaja
@savaja
Profile Photo
Bat Powers
@batpowers
Profile Photo
Brandon Houser
@llama40204
Profile Photo
Miss Indie
@miss-indie

Groups

My Recent Posts

Hang In There

Shoot for the Stars

New Report

Close