-
Nick DC wrote a new post
-
-
Sam Nash wrote a new post
10 Comments-
-
-
-
Nice thought provoking piece Sam.
If you were never born you’d never be able to ask the question at all.In any case, we aren’t born at all as we are not made of anything physical.The body I suspect is just a vessel in which we swim.
The real you is consciousness and even that isn’t a you because it’s egoless.
I’m rambling here I suppose but you get my gist.
The you you think you are is an illusion.
-
Damian DeadLove wrote a new post
3 Comments -
goldenmyst wrote a new post
6 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
My Friends
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Christopher
@magichandz
Bat Powers
@batpowers
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
My Recent Posts

On alcohol
- April 30, 2026

Anatomy of a loss: Time
- April 29, 2026





This is beautiful Nick