-
Backdeckbenny (Peter) wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Backdeckbenny (Peter) and
NAVINA are now friends
-
Sam Nash replied to the topic Poetry in the forum General chit-chat
I probably wrote my first poem in grade 4 or 5 like Adira… I have no idea why I stopped writing after I finished high school and moved to college in London… yes life.. and some people along the way…
I returned to writing poetry again in the 95 or 96.. I never wrote any stories then a lady came my way and she insisted I write her a short…Read More -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Daniel Long wrote a new post
5 Comments - Load More Posts
My Friends
Logan Clark
@ganlo
Christopher
@magichandz
Bat Powers
@batpowers
AnnaM44
@annamarie44
Aldo Kraas
@poetaldo256
My Recent Posts

On alcohol
- April 30, 2026

Anatomy of a loss: Time
- April 29, 2026




Thanks Indie